This page offers links to international resources for the deaf and hard of hearing living outside the United States. the SayWhatClub is an international organization that provides peer-to-peer support to people all over the world.
This list is by no means complete or extensive, so if you have any updates or additions for this page, please contact our webmaster. We would be happy to add more internationals resources for deaf and hard of hearing people living in your country.
Most websites are in the national language of the country they are listed under, but they may have an English language section on their website.
Hard of Hearing and Deaf Associations
- Better Hearing Australia, Inc. – a non-profit hearing loss organisation
- FEVLADO – Federatie van Vlaamse DovenOrganisaties
- FFSB – Fédération Francophone des Sourds de Belgique
- CHHA – The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
- CHS – Canadian Hearing Society
- Deaf & Hear Alberta – Interpreting Services
- Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing – in B. C. WIDHH provides one-on-one consultation and offers a large showroom of communication devices.
- LBH – Landsforeningen for Bedre Hørelse
- NVVS Nederlandse Vereniging Voor Slechthorenden
- Nationale Hoorstichting
- Dovenschap – voor en door doven
- Stichting Plotsdoven
- Oorakel – links naar andere websites m.b.t. hoorverlies
- RNID – Royal National Institute for Deafened People (for deaf AND hard of hearing people)
- BDA – British Deaf Association
- British Tinnitus Association
- UK Hearing Link – For people with any level of hearing loss and their families
- DVD Subtitles – find out which DVDs have (English) subtitles, including subtitled DVD extras. Mostly Region 2 DVDs (Europe and Japan).